Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: model 14 or 19 grillcloth

  1. #1
    Inactive Member boltupright's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2003
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know of a supplier that has the old fabric type grill cloth that was used on the model 14 & 19 speakers?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member boltupright's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2003
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the tip Animal!
    I'd love to be able to track down the original fabric if I can, as I just need to do the bass grills, the horn grills are mint.
    I'm starting to think it's wishful thinking though.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Animal 1954's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have found some cloth that closely match's the black used on the walnut version of the 19's at Joannes fabrics that is a chain in the midwest where i live. I have noticed that parts express also lists a similar fabric. Take care!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.